The organiser of Personal Care and Homecare Ingredients (PCHi) has revealed details about the conference to be held alongside next year’s trade show in Shanghai.
Reed Sinopharm Exhibitions (RSE) said the conference will encompass a diverse range of topics.
Topic themes at PCHi 2024 include:
• Trend-driven Innovations for a Smart Future
• Rules & Regulation in China
• Skin Care Clinical Research & Foundation
• Medical Aesthetics & Skincare Recovery
• Cosmetics R&D and Formulation
• Hair and Scalp Care
• Market Trends
• Cosmetics Testing
• Innovations by Universities and Colleges
• Testing Evaluation and Research Development
"PCHi is committed to being the preferred destination for trade professionals seeking to uncover the latest developments in the beauty and personal care industry,” said a RSE spokeswoman.
“Our annual industry conference will offer a thought-provoking and forward-focused outlook on the industry's future,” she added.
PCHi 2024 takes place on 20-22 March at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Visitors can pre-register online for complimentary visitor access to PCHi 2024 at www.bit.ly/PCHi2024prereg.