Jojoba Desert has launched JD Phyto-Or 1%, an active for skin and hair care consisting of JD Jojoba oil and concentrated Phytoene.
Jojoba Desert collaborated with supplier Lycored to create the new active said to be an "ideal solution for the ongoing trends and demands for natural, effective, and sustainable ingredients".
As Phytoene is not abundant in its pure form in nature, Lycored had utilized its distinctive process to isolate concentrated Phytoene from a non-GMO fungi produced through a controlled fermentation pathway.
Jojoba Desert said benefits of JD Phyto-Or 1% include:
- Protects and maintains the natural hydro lipid skin barrier.
- Evens skin tone and complexion.
- Reduces wrinkles and enhances elasticity.
- Provides a sophisticated resistance against extrinsic ageing factors.
- Protects the skin from ROS (reactive oxygen species) originated from pollution and UV radiation damages.
“Applying the benefits of Phytoene and JD Jojoba Oil via JD Phyto-Or 1% in daily care routine will create a path for active, natural and sustainable cosmetics that prevent signs of aging and result in glowing appearance,” said chief executive officer Lee Reuveni.