Croda International Plc has re-designed and updated its Personal Care website (www.crodapersonalcare.com).
The site, which will offer users a faster, more comprehensive and easy-to-use web format, will enable users to keep up to date with the latest innovations and trends that are driving unmet consumer needs across the Global Personal Care industry.
Now, with the launch of the new and updated Personal Care website, Croda customers are able to access and engage with information and ingredients from all of Croda’s brands, including Sederma and Crodarom, in one place. This allows fast and easy access to ideas and suggestions for all aspects of personal care product developments.
Including a new design and a more intuitive navigation structure, Croda creates a more interactive user experience, mixing technical information and market insights with their strong technical expertise in speciality technologies and focus application areas.
• An easy-to-use product and formulation finder: With new search sections for Products and Formulations, discovering ingredients and formulation suggestions becomes much simpler and faster.
• A comprehensive Technical Library: Fast access to the latest formulations, videos, Webinars and technical product information.
• Redesigned layout for more intuitive navigation: With a new design and a more intuitive navigation structure, the new Personal Care website offers a complete and interactive experience of products, formulations and information from Croda, Sederma and Crodarom.
• A Discovery Zone for continued learning: Stay up-to-date with the latest market and consumer trend information, including sustainability trends, affecting the cosmetics and beauty industry and your product development.
• Inspiring Trends in the Avant-Gardist Corner: In a world where information exchanges are faster and easier to access, and where consumer habits are becoming increasingly global, Croda shares these new trends, using all of its experience to help its customers remain at the forefront of innovation.
More about Croda Inc