New data for Croda’s Keravis™ PE proves it is delivered to both the cortex and cuticle of the hair fibre. In addition to its strengthening properties, new salon studies demonstrate consumer perceivable anti-breakage properties on various hair types.
Keravis™ PE - Consumer perceivable strengthening benefits
Designed to deliver optimal anti-breakage benefits, Keravis PE is a multifaceted protein based complex which acts on the three fundamental parameters of hair strength; tensile properties, bending modulus and cuticle abrasion.
The unique chemical composition of Keravis PE enables it to penetrate the hair cuticle, building strength from within, whilst providing film-forming effects to reinforce, lubricate and protect the surface of the hair.
With 60% of panellists confirming that formulations containing Keravis PE gave stronger hair with less breakage and 90% declaring their hair looked and felt healthier, Keravis PE is the evident choice for hair strengthening formulations.
- Hair strengthening active
- Consumer-perceivable improvement in hair strength
- Dramatically reduces hair breakage from repetitive combing damage
- Increases the strength of damaged hair compared to a control conditioner
- Outperforms the strengthening properties of D-Panthenol
- Proven efficacy from rinse-off systems
- Suitable for use in a wide range of hair care applications
For more information on this new Keravis PE data, visit www.crodapersonalcare.com.