Jarchem Industries Inc.
Jarchem is a leading manufacturer and global supplier of unique specialty chemicals & natural materials. As a leader in the trend towards natural ingredients, Jarchem stays ahead of the curve by developing functional, consumer conscious and environmentally-friendly ingredients from plant, mineral and fermentation sources. Since 1978, Jarchem has created a long-standing reputation as a dependable supplier with excellent service and high quality products. With a strong focus on innovation and customer support, Jarchem also provides custom & confidential work to give clients and advantage in the marketplace.
Jarchem’s innovative offerings include Specialty Butters & Oils, Volcanic Clays, Alkyl Polyglucosides, Performance Surfactant Blends, Bio-Based Chelating Agents, Natural Actives, Plant-Based Alternatives, Oleochemicals, Inorganic Salts, Monomers and Polymers, and more.
We invite you to visit our website to view our unique and patented technologies.
Jarchem provides high quality for a variety of markets including:
- Personal Care
- Home Care and I&I Cleaning
- Food & Beverage
Jarchem’s principal technologies are taking non-GMO plant raw materials (Shea, Coconut, Potato etc.) to create environmentally friendly and consumer conscious alternatives. Our plant-derived ingredients offer great functionality and skin feel similar to their commodity counterparts.
Consumer Conscious Alternatives To:
Dimethicone, Isopropyl Palmitate/Myristate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Mineral Oil, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Sulfates, EDTA, Lanolin, and more.
Jarplex™ (Plant Lipids and Ester Derivatives) (Link: https://www.jarchem.com/jarplex-shea-butter-products/)
- Patent Pending, Non-Ethoxylated Water Dispersible Butters
- Shea-based Powder, Esters & Surfactants
- Makeup Remover
Jarxotic™ (Exotic Ingredients From Around The World)
- Alternatives to Petroleum Derivatives
- Non-Polar Solvents
- Vegetable-Derived Lanolins Alternatives
- Skincare actives developed from Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Sodium Hyaluronate & other Fermentation-Derived Ingredients
- Low & High Foaming Options
- Sulfate-Free Performance Blends
- Mild and gentle surfactants
- Powders & Liquid Solutions
- Readily Biodegradable
- Preservative Boosting
- TSCA-approved surfactants
- Listed on Safer Chemical Listing for Safer Choice
Categories our products fit into: