SCSS aims to promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries & perfumery and develop the professional knowledge and status our members.The Society of Cosmetic Scientists
SCSS was founded in January 2004 with its main objectives to:
• promote the advancement of the science of cosmetics, toiletries and perfumery
• develop the professional knowledge and status of the members
• promote high ethical standards in cosmetic science
• maintain close contacts with relevant authorities, consumer & educational institutions
• maintain good relationships with similar associations internationally and locally.
The 2017 SCSS Suppliers Day will take place on 18 August 2017 at the Mandarin Orchard Hotel in Singapore.
Images from previous events